3.14.2008

Flak 67

The new episode of Flak Radio, the excellent podcast by Taylor Carik and Jim Norton, is out, and this week's guest was... me. Tune in to hear musings on politics, kickboxing, protest and journalistic ethics. (Don't miss Jim and Taylor's Spitzeresque resignations or the Paulcentric blooper reel.)

Speaking of which: Before I catch, ahem, flak, I made some misstatements. When discussing my Premack-winning story on jailed videoblogger Josh Wolf and the ethical issues around it, I misspoke: The rally Wolf was videotaping was not an antiwar protest but coincided with a globalization summit in Scotland; and Wolf was released from jail after 226 days after he posted said footage online. My bad.

Now, go listen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bizarre. I came here for the Brian Ulrich interview, but just last week I was featured on flak radio show for something totally unrelated (Attitude City). This is an interconnected world, and flak is evidently the nexus.

Paul Schmelzer said...

Flak is a uniter, not a divider. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Here's the episode featuring Karl.