The River that Flows Both Ways, Spencer Finch, installed along the High Line, NYC
• The Eyewriter is "a low-cost eye-tracking apparatus & custom software that allows graffiti writers and artists with paralysis resulting from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis to draw using only their eyes."
• Northern Lights announces its 2010 Artist on the Verge grant winners, who'll be completing works on the intersection of art and technology next year: Arlene Birt, Kyle Phillips, Janaki Ranpura, Tyler Stefanich and Tectonic Industries.
• Photographer Alec Soth is blogging again! Read him at Little Brown Mushroom. His remembrance of Larry Sultan is especially good.
• Salva Lopez's photos of abandoned water parks.
• Video: David Byrne discusses his book Bicycle Diaries.
• Posters 4 Tomorrow's 100 best posters of 2009. Theme: Freedom of expression.
• A new $1.99 contemporary art iPhone app, “Art for Mobile Life," starts out with a work by German artist Carsten Nicolai.
• The Web 2.0 Suicide Machine: Kill your social network.
• Dickens' ivory-and-gold toothpick sells for $9,150 at auction.
• Your moment of badass cat on Roomba.