|Konstantin Altunin's portrait of Medvedev and Putin in drag.|
• In case you missed it, here's a photo of Tilda Swinton holding a Pride flag in front of the Kremlin last month.
• Artist Mishka Henner uses Google web tools like Street View and Google Earth to open up conversations on transparency, secrecy and surveillance.
• Hurricane Rick Perry: What if hurricanes were named after climate change deniers?
• Yemen's 12th Hour graffiti campaign surfaces political issues on city walls.
• Minneapolis security expert Bruce Schneier on why the UK government did what it did to Glenn Greenwald's partner, David Miranda: "They're lashing out: sending a message and demonstrating that they're not to be messed with -- that the normal rules of polite conduct don't apply to people who screw with them. That's probably the scariest explanation of all."
• Your moment of: Edward Snowden folk songs.