Volkswagenball, Lars-Erik Fisk (Thanks, NEZ.)
• NYT: "A federal judge in Manhattan has ruled against the artist Richard Prince in a closely watched copyright case, finding that Mr. Prince – who is well known for appropriating imagery created by others – violated the law by using photographs from a book about Rastafarians to create a series of collages and paintings."
• Do this if you're Minnesotan: Take part in the State Arts Board's (quick) MN Arts Count.
• Jerry Saltz: "How a Joyride in Gavin Brown’s Volvo Became Art."
• Essay: "The Moral Underground: How Ordinary Americans Subvert an Unfair Economy."
• David Lynch's hair as it approximates different painting styles.
• Why Johnny Cash flipped the bird.
• The Second Coming, the billboard and the bus!
• Your moment of crocheted Cthulhu.