"Frida Kahlo Uterus Plushie," found by Regretsy, a blog of regrettable Etsy crafts
• On Studio 360, Yoko Ono talks about collaborating on music projects with her son, Sean.
• Tate Modern has temporarily removed Richard Prince's Spiritual America (on view in the traveling Guggenheim-organized exhibition of the same name), which features a photo of nude, ten-year-old Brooke Shields, after British police began investigating whether it violates UK obscenity laws.
• The Weisman Art Museum has finally begun its $14 million expansion to its 1993 Frank Gehry–designed facility.
• Bernie Madoff pinned to the wall by a bull: Chen Wenling's sculpture, Emergency Escape.
• "Archeologists in Rome believe they have found the remains of a legendary rotating dining room which the Emperor Nero built to entertain his guests."
• Minneapolis exhibition tonight: Matt Bakkom: Strange Victory opens at the Chambers' Burnet Art Gallery.
• Minneapolis exhibitions on Saturday: Rob Fischer: Few Landmarks and No Boundaries opens at Franklin Art works; TECTONIC/TAPOLA/LEHR at Sellout; the MCAD/Jerome show opens at MCAD Gallery; and HHH, an "epic one-night-only send-off" to the Metrodome (on the eve of the Twins final game there), by Andy Sturdevant, Peter McLarnan and Brennan Vance, at Art of This.
• The Playing for Change Foundation has opened the the Ntonga Music School, in Gugulethu, South Africa.
• Turns out the skywriter behind the "CLOUD CLOUD CLOUD" sky graffiti is Ron English.
• Oh, what have they done to Ted Williams head!?