Clement Greenberg, a readymade from Katya Mezhibovskaya's Access Excess, her BFA thesis at School of the Visual Arts. Via Steven Heller.
• We Make Money Not Art presents Jen Hui Liao's Self-Portrait Machine, a contraption that "takes a picture of the sitter and draws it but with the model's help. The wrists of the individual are tied to the machine and it is his or her hands that are guided to draw the lines that will eventually form the portrait." Video here.
• The River Café in Brooklyn is suing New York's Public Art Fund and Danish artist Olafur Eliasson for damage to its building and foliage caused by Eliasson's The New York City Waterfalls. Via @cmonstah.
• Exhibition: Foodprint "shows crucial moments relating to food, food production and the city." at Stroom Den Haag, The Hague, through August 23.
• Is this another threat to Spiral Jetty? Via MAN.
• Osama bin Laden: "Missing" street-art.
• ARTnews' Top 200 collectors' list.
• A gallery of Chinese propaganda art.
• Andy Sturdevant, writer, curator, fashionista.
• Utne looks at Afghani war rugs.
• The prez already has a Chia Obama.