From Anna Skladmann's "Little Adults," a series of portraits of children of Russia's nouveau riche. Via Conscientious
• The Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum just announced the winners of the 10th National Design Awards. A local winner: the Walker Art Center gets the Corporate Achievement Award. (Runner up was Dwell Magazine, creative directed by former Walker graphic designer Kyle Blue.)
• Video: Andy Warhol creates a digital painting of Debby Harry on a Commodore Amiga in 1985.
• Faber & Faber is republishing Samuel Beckett's works with a great series of type-only covers.
• Animal mummies at the Brooklyn Museum. Is this one?
• "Buddha with 1000 Hands," performed by the China Disabled Peoples Performance Art Troupe. [via]
• "Don't judge people according to their appearance."