Ryan Waller's entry into the One World Trade Center logo design contest, via Media Assassin.
• "The first Biennale for International Light Art will take place in 2010, in the Ruhr Area in the German federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia, from 28 March to 27 May 2010."
• The Smithsonian launched a new blog on its photography collection on Monday: The Bigger Picture.
• Trailer: Lars Von Trier's Antichrist (Willem Dafoe, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Scariness).
• Seven of 17 charges of vandalism against Shepard Fairey were dropped in Boston Monday, due to lack of evidence.
• Eddie Van Halen's coming out with a line of Converse-style hi-tops, marked with the same stripes as his guitar.
• Warhol-style Brillo box bathroom tiles.
• Tattoo artist Scott Campbell's laser-cut stacks of $1 bills.
• Via Cynical-C, 25 years of Las Vegas' growth, as seen from a satellite.