• Pardon the hiatus from "Bits." Blame Norm Coleman and whoever gave his donor database to Wikileaks.org.
• Yoshitomo Nara was arrested in New York last month for graffiti writing (above) in the Union Square subway station. After his release from jail he said he enjoyed being locked up: It was just "like in the movies."
• Röyksopp's new video envisions a live-action Space Invaders attack!
• Deuce Seven's show at Minneapolis' SOOVAC opens tonight from 6 to 9.
• Adbusters' video "The Production of Meaning" (2006), "a collection of television spots and video clips produced over the years by regular culture jammers," is now on Ubuweb.