Princess Hijab strikes!
• Is culture jamming, the new Jihad? Princess Hijab thinks so, "hijabizing" advertisements across Paris.
• The alleged culturejamming of MoMA's ads in a Brooklyn subway station was really a job by Poster Boy in cahoots with the CEO of the agency that created the campaign. Hrag reports that MoMA says they didn't commission the work.
• Jennifer Dalton's "every adjective used to describe artists and their work in Artforum’s 'Best of 2000."'
• A mini-retrospective on one of the Twin Cities unsung artists, James Kielkopf, who "can seem like an emotional cousin of Sol LeWitt."
• The BBC reports: "Two child actors from the film Slumdog Millionaire will be moved from slums to new houses by Indian authorities." That's two, but what about the rest? The Beeb reports that around half of Mumbai's entire population lives in slums. (Via my Mom.)