Detail of a project by JR, the "hippest street artist since Banksy," in Kibera, Kenya.
• Yoko Ono does the "25 things" meme.
• Peter Schjeldahl on Shepard Fairey's ICA Boston show: "I found myself regarding the show as strangely wholesome, like a vaccine that defeats the virus it imitates. It’s as if Fairey meant to ridicule rebellion." [Thanks, Jake.]
• Bruce Sterling launches the Imaginary Gadgets project, "a catalog of the weirdest things imaginable."
• Frank Lloyd Wright's "Falling Water" in Legos. [via]
• Horses in street art.
• Sarah McLachlan's "World on Fire" music video cost $150,000. See the breakdown of where the money went.
• Apparently, this is the thing to blog about: The Simpson's new title sequence, now in HD.