4.10.2006

Skinheads of all colors

Anyone with a swastika tattoo is scary, but this one is particularly unnerving. The man at left goes by the name Swastika Pete (due to language, link is probably NSFW). A bit of the story behind his tattoo:
Earlier this year, I made a bet with a Nazi skinhead from Orange County. He said he'd come and spend a weekend with my family if I got a swazzie tattoo. We both fulfilled our side of the bargain and both our eyes have been opened as a result... I'm a bit more quiet and reserved about my racism. I'm pissed with certain elements of Somalians, West Indians, and Nigerians. They called my mum a black bitch on the bus...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems they're not the only ones using the Swastika recently...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1793966.html?menu=

Unknown said...

Yo, Skins aren't necessarily racist. The word your looking for is whitepower or hammerskin. Skin just means you shave your head, listen to reggae and wear boots and bracers. its fashion. Plenty of Anti-Racist skin groups. Like RASH and SHARP.