4.10.2006

Skinheads of all colors

Anyone with a swastika tattoo is scary, but this one is particularly unnerving. The man at left goes by the name Swastika Pete (due to language, link is probably NSFW). A bit of the story behind his tattoo:
Earlier this year, I made a bet with a Nazi skinhead from Orange County. He said he'd come and spend a weekend with my family if I got a swazzie tattoo. We both fulfilled our side of the bargain and both our eyes have been opened as a result... I'm a bit more quiet and reserved about my racism. I'm pissed with certain elements of Somalians, West Indians, and Nigerians. They called my mum a black bitch on the bus...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems they're not the only ones using the Swastika recently...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1793966.html?menu=