5.14.2005

Wanted or Weed? I bought my first house last fall, and after a week straight of rain, I'm now starting to see the first plants poking out of the soil and stretching their little arms like waking honeybears after a long winter. But, since I'm relatively clueless about cellulose-based lifeforms, I don't know if I'm seeing pesky weeds or exotic plantings. Can you, oh Internets, help? In the spirit of Am I Hot or Not?, I've photographed some plant/weeds and posted them on Flickr. Click on the image (above, or click here) to get to the site, leave your wisdom in the comment box, and then weigh in on the other six photos. And, while I'm at it, are fiddlehead ferns weeds?

Um, thanks.

1 comment:

Jim R said...

Isn't the designation of a plant as a weed completely subjective? Just let them grow, and if they look good, keep them.